Hourly editing rate
Editing a podcast per episode
Light editing work (up to 100mins of total audio)- £70
Heavy editing work (up to 100mins of total audio) – £140
Both styles of editing include:
- Downloading the files
- Audio clean up, editing, mixing and mastering 
- Uploading to a distribution platform of your choice
Revisions are free unless significant new work is identified and will be treated as an hourly editing rate
Podcast polishing setup package
Podcast Polishing setup and first episode – £280
- An initial consultation to identify your equipment and needs for recording.
- a scheduled virtual technician session on (video) call for the duration of the setup in order to record the first podcast episode
- A feedback session to highlight any issues
- An edited, mixed and mastered podcast (up to 100mins of total audio)
- Uploaded to distribution platform
- ID3 tags added
Consultation sessions over video or phone will be charged at £60 per hour with a minimum time block of 15mins, then per minute after that.
Check in’s that I request from you are free in order for me to continue quality control and tackle technical issues from my end.
Additional requests and tasks
Researching or providing knowledge in form of email or document or setting up of tools. (£35 per hour, charged per minute after first 15mins). The Minimum price £10 for first 15mins, then per minute thereafter at £35 per hour.
Shownotes – available upon request
Audio repair and restoration – depends on complexity of audio, price available on request
Bespoke music composition and production, mixing and mastering – royalty free – ask me for a quote
Recording audio – available upon request
Workshops – available upon request
Appearances on podcasts – It’s for the love of it so ask me and I might say yes
click the quote button and ask me how i can help!
 Process typically involves, pre-levelling, noise removal, click removal, editing out unwanted noise artefacts, top and tailing, adding show music, intermissions and ads, mixing the audio stems, removal of problem frequencies and equalising for desirable tone, dynamic range control, mastering to required loudness, and encoding to Mp3